If there's one thing that I am grateful about, that's having a fast metabolism. This is the reason why I never get fat and still in tip top shape even after having two teen aged kids. I never experienced going on for a diet or having a strenuous work outs. I went to gym last time but that's only for a couple of months. I also eat whatever I like but my motto is, always eat in moderation. You can eat anything you like as long as you do not over consumed. I always get flattered when people asked me why I never get fat. This is so because I knew that it has always been a struggle to most people particularly ladies to maintain a slim figure, and to remain slim effortlessly is indeed a blessing. :)
- Get enough sleep. Seven to eight hours of sleep is a must.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Avoid getting stressed
- Keep your body moving even if it's just minor stretching. Do you know that I purposely go up and down the stairs many times in a day as this I considered my best form of exercise. :)
- Eat more fruits and veggies
- Take spicy foods at times as it is believe to boost our metabolism.
- Take yogurts. This aids in our digestion and lower down our cholesterol, too.
- Make cucumber a part of your daily snack. I love to have some cucumber slices and munch them while I do some readings or internet surfing. Lots of great health benefits.
- Take Green Tea.
A lot of people think that boosting your metabolism is a painful process as it means lots and lots of work outs, but there are actually simple ways of boosting our metabolism and this can actually be practiced daily. So try to follow the above tips and start burning those calories fast and stay slim. :)