I was super duper busy the past weeks that drawing out my plans for the holiday season was taken into back seat. The 40 days of my mother who just passed away last October 16 has just been concluded last November 24. I was actually waiting for my Mom's 40 days to be completed before I move on to my plans. I also took that opportunity to look after the things that were left undone at home. I was very busy almost the whole month of October until mid November catching up with so many things. In fact, I was on hiatus on my blogs for quite sometime now. I am also not as active as before online.
Well... this Christmas, I also have few things in my list. Here it goes:
- I want to have a simple Christmas dinner with some members of the extended family. Perhaps, just a simple but a meaningful one.
- I was burdened financially when my mother was hospitalized and passed away. I did not anticipate that she will be undergoing serious medical treatments and the hospital bill was quite alarming. I used up my savings to support her needs but despite of this experience, I still wish to be able to buy simple gifts for Christmas. After all, it's one of the symbols of Christmas.
- I want to relax and watch some movies with my son and daughter during the Christmas season. Actually this ha been a tradition for years. :)
- I want to pamper myself with spa treatments, perhaps that will be my Christmas gift to myself. I do everything at home and usually tired on a day to day basis. I think I deserved a break.
- I want to send donation in kind to a foundation caring for the elders, that will be in memory of my Mom.
- I want to strenghten my faith and share the goodness of the Lord through my own personal life experiences. I want others to experience God's love as much as I did.
- Given a chance, I want to complete the "simbang gabi", if not at least 50% of it.